*All signups are done in advance starting Friday August 7th at 10am at KCTURNERPRESENTS.COM
Join the FACEBOOK EVENT for updates
-6:30pm Doors, 7pm Show
– No Cover for performers – $5 for general public (All Ages).
– Hosted by KC Turner (KC Turner Presents).
HOW TO SIGNUP:
– All signups are done in advance starting Friday August 7th at 10am at http://kcturnerpresents.com/
How it works…
– You simply pick one slot in-between the available hours. KC will let you know when you arrive of the actual time. (For example: If you signed-up for the 9-10pm slot range you will perform within that time frame. You won’t know the actual slot until you arrive. It could be 9pm, 9:54pm or somewhere in the middle of the hour).
– Everyone gets 1 song (not to exceed 6min from setup to finish)
– Music Only. All genres welcome, although this open mic is focused on the singer/songwriter genre.
– Doors open at 6:30pm and music starts at 7pm (goes till Midnight)
– Doc’s has a house piano, full PA system and sound engineer. Everything to make you sound your best!
– We are recording the night! (audio). You can stream/download your free recording at kcturnerpresents.com
Doc’s Lab (formerly The Purple Onion) is located under Columbus Ave in San Francisco’s North Beach. This new seated venue is perfect for a listening room open mic night for singer/songwriters. They have a full bar and great food so come hungry and thirsty!
124 Columbus Avenue
San Francisco California
Hailing from Columbia, Missouri and now residing in San Francisco, California, KC Turner keeps himself busy by running KC Turner Presents, through which he offers and promotes live music throughout the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond. He produces his own house concert series, presents/promotes shows at various highly-esteemed venues, and helps build a vital connection between live music fans and the independent music scene. In addition to all of that, he manages singer/songwriter Megan Slankard and also writes and performs his own songs.
See you all on Wednesday September 9th at Doc’s Lab in San Francisco!
i like you.